Elderborn v21.02.2020 (Update 1) + Hotfix - CODEX
Elderborn Game Free Download Torrent
Elderborn is a crazy, hurricane, fast and emotional slasher with a first-person view and heavy metal musical accompaniment, in which you have to go to a fantasy world full of battles and the dead, and saturated with the blood of heroes. In the story, you as a mysterious hero will find yourself in the heart of the most dangerous dungeons, teeming with skeletons and the dead, creatures of Hell and bloodthirsty monsters, and now you need to survive and get out of here by all means. But this will not be easy to do, because, firstly, you will need to first defeat the main instigator of this «lawlessness», and then find the way back.
- Title: Elderborn
- Genre: Action
- Developer: Hyperstrange
- Publisher: Hyperstrange
- Release year: 2020
- Steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/727850/ELDERBORN/
- Release Name: ELDERBORN-CODEX
- Game Version: v21.02.2020 (Update 1) + Hotfix
- Game Releaser: CODEX
- Size: 3.1 GB
- Available Languages: english, polish
About This Game
The game process is based primarily on battles and close combat with the use of knives. At your disposal will be a wide range of knives, which you will find in the course of passing locations. Here you have hammers, and heavy sledgehammers, and one-handed swords, and huge two-handed blades, and much more. And with all this you will masterfully kill numerous enemies, in the role of which are the skeletons, the dead, various monster bosses and not only.
By the way, the combat mechanics in Elderborn are quite simple and make you only learn a few simple combinations that are suitable for any weapon. But at the same time, you will have to take into account the physical characteristics of the hero and the characteristics of the weapon: the character waves a sledgehammer more slowly, but faster with a sword, but deals less powerful blows. Otherwise, everything is quite simple. You will explore the world around you, solve simple physical puzzles, kill an endless horde of skeletons and the dead, fight numerous mini-bosses, go through locations and carry out passing tasks until you reach the main boss and exit the dungeons. In general, you will definitely not be bored in this game.
- Skill-based, souls-like melee combat in first person perspective, complete with 11 varied weapons to master.
- Character progression and skill system that allows you to play the game in your very own way.
- A hand-crafted, mysterious, and dangerous world to explore — catacombs, ancient, monolithic city, and more.
- A large selection of enemies, each with their own fighting style, tricks, strengths, and weaknesses.
- An epic and somewhat exotic original heavy metal soundtrack with an occasional electronic beat.
- An unapologetic tribute to Robert E. Howard-esque heroic fantasy and the awesome pop-culture of the 80's and 90's.
OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-7500
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
Storage: 2 GB available space
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Download & install Hotfix + Update 1, in game folder.
6. Copy the contents of the folder «CODEX» in the folder with the game.
7. Start the game.
Download update only: ELDERBORN.Update.1-CODEX [ 43.7 MB ]
Download Hotfix only: ELDERBORN.Hotfix-CODEX [ 578.1 MB ]
Download Elderborn v21.02.2020 (Update 1) + Hotfix - CODEX [ 3.1 GB ]
Download Elderborn v1.0 - GOG [ 3.05 GB ]
- Elderborn v1.0 → Update 1 [ 21.02.2020 ]
- Elderborn v1.0 → Hotfix [ 01.02.2020 ]
- Elderborn → v1.0 [ 30.01.2020 ]
This game has been updated 21-02-2020, 03:25 to the latest version v21.02.2020 (Update 1) + Hotfix.