Ravenfield Build 17 (upd.28.09.2019) - SKIDROW
Ravenfield Game Free Download Torrent
Ravenfield is an example of how a shooter with primitive graphics and even without multiplayer can be insanely fascinating. The essence of the game is simple: you need to dominate the opponents on the map. To do this, together with your team (in the game only bots) you have to capture all the key points. Use a variety of weapons, as well as a variety of techniques that can be found on the map. If you think that in this game alone in the field is not a warrior, then you are simply bad at fighting. It would seem that Ravenfield does not bring anything new, because there are a bunch of AAA projects of a similar type, but it’s the simplicity of the gameplay that is the key feature that attracts players so much.
- Title: Ravenfield
- Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
- Developer: SteelRaven7
- Publisher: SteelRaven7
- Release year: 2017
- Steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/636480/Ravenfield/
- Release Name: Ravenfield Build 17 (upd.28.09.2019) - Early Access Game
- Game Version: Build 17 (upd.28.09.2019)
- Game Releaser: SKIDROW
- Size: 400 MB
- Available Languages: english
About This Game
Do you think Battlefield is the top of the first-person team shooter? You just did not play in Ravenfield! Forget realistic graphics, because you can get pleasure by killing square heads. The essence of the game Ravenfield in the dominance of your team over the opponent. To do this, you will have different weapons, tanks, helicopters and other military equipment. Sit in a safe place and with the help of a sniper rifle shoot enemies or take a helicopter and massively destroy the enemy forces. Of course, do not forget that you are playing with bots, and there will not be an easy victory (at this stage of development only bots — multiplayer, most likely, will not be).
Ingame Map Editor — Early Access Build 17
The ingame map-editor is designed to be an easy-to-use but powerful alternative to the Ravenfield mod tools for Unity.
- Added ingame map-editor.
- Reworked the jeep.
- Added optional depth-of-field effect to photo mode, available by pressing i when in photo mode.
- Spectator/photo mode now shows a list of available controls.
- Fixed an AI issue that caused bots to sometimes instantly exit a player driven vehicle after entering it.
- Improvements to ragdolls such as joint constraints and lower angular drag (allowing them to rotate faster)
- Ragdolls now have some slight drag so they eventually come to rest which frees up work on the physics engine (so potentially higher framerates with lots of ragdolls/bodies)
- Ragdolls will now get tossed when ragdolled by explosions and splash damage, making them spin in the air.
- Fixed a bug where sound bank audio sources would sometimes not be affected by slowmotion effects and the in-game volume slider.
- Added support for vehicle hitboxes with varying damage (so modders can create critical hit spots, heavy armor spots etc)
- Added support for vehicle destructible objects, such as the windshield on the new jeep.
- Added support for destructible objects in maps.
- Added camera recoil to the jeep’s machine gun.
- Removed splash damage from the jeep’s machine gun.
- Improved projectile hit scan, you can no longer shoot through walls when standing very close to them.
- Reordered the map list so old favorites like Archipelago are at the top and WIP maps are at the bottom.
- Custom map support
- Steam Workshop integration
- AI Commanding
- Custom weapon support
- Custom vehicle support
- Conquest mode
Processor: 32-bit, 2 GHz or Faster
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 3000
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
OS: Windows 7 or Newer
Processor: 64-bit, 3 GHz or Faster
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTX 750
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Launch the shortcut, and Play!
Download Ravenfield Build 17 (upd.28.09.2019) - SKIDROW [ 400 MB ]
- Ravenfield Build 16 → Build 17 [ 28.09.2019 ]
- Ravenfield Build 16 → Build 16 Hotfix [ 01.09.2019 ]
- Ravenfield Build 15 → Build 16 [ 16.06.2019 ]
This game has been updated 28-09-2019, 05:28 to the latest version Build 17 (upd.28.09.2019).