Calturin Game Free Download Torrent
Calturin — is a top-down arcade action RPG set in a fantasy setting. In the role of a fearless wizard, you have to oppose the army of a powerful necromancer who keeps the main character in captivity. To earn freedom, you have to go through mysterious portals to unknown lands and meet deadly creatures. The game features 8 unique boss fights, a well-thought-out pumping system, old-school graphics, several difficulty modes and a fascinating story. The wide variety of enemies will also make you pretty nervous.
About This Game
Not only are most of the enemies very strong, but also mostly bosses, with whom you just have to constantly fight. Moreover, each boss is unique in its own way. One can scatter red-hot balls throughout the location, the other will be immune to certain spells, and the third will completely surround itself with flame. There are many options and you will have to constantly adapt. And in Calturin, players are offered a sea of different skills and bonus skills, different types of attacks, a wide variety of biomes to visit, and a truly intriguing storyline.
- 8 unique boss fights, 2 paths of pain and a fight against an army.
- A compelling story told through fully voiced characters.
- Choose how to improve your skills as you become stronger.
- Red and black portals for those who wish a harder challenge.
- Designed to be suitable for both normal playthrough and speedrunning.
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 1.10 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 500 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
Download Calturin v1.1e (upd.28.08.2021) - Goldberg [ 400 MB ]
- Calturin → v1.1a [ 28.08.2021 ]