Vestaria Saga 2 The Sacred Sword of Silvanister Game Free Download Torrent
Vestaria Saga 2 The Sacred Sword of Silvanister — is a series of strategic role-playing games where positioning, movement, and weapons are critical to success. Move your heavily armed squads across the grid map in classic style and battle pirates, rebels, monsters, Imperial soldiers and anyone else who stands in your way. After a ship carrying a Solvian Imperial diplomat was mistakenly set on fire in Meledian waters, the Solvian Emperor Manneus declared war on the island kingdom. Led by the famous general Ajax, the imperial troops of Solvia soon invaded the Meledian shores. After Meleda suffered a critical defeat at the Battle of Frist, the Empire quickly swooped in to capture the royal capital of Regina.
- Title: Vestaria Saga 2 The Sacred Sword of Silvanister
- Genre: RPG, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Vestaria Project
- Publisher: DANGEN Entertainment, Gamera Games
- Release year: 2022
- Steam link
- Release Name: Vestaria.Saga.2.The.Sacred.Sword.of.Silvanister-Upcoming.game
- Size: Soon
- Available Languages: English
About This Game
Depressed with no hope of recovery, Meleda was forced to watch her invaders brutally erase 500 years of history right off the face of the map. It’s been a year. The young Princess Athol, who was thought to be missing, miraculously returned to the royal capital and freed her people in a fierce battle. The one who bravely fought her and helped lead her to victory was none other than Zadrian, the young heir of Redesa. Meleda praised Zadrian as a national hero, showering him with fame and glory far beyond what they had once shown his older brother Zacharias, the greatest knight in the kingdom. Not only was Zech betrothed to the princess, he was also the acting commander of the Meledian army, and most importantly, he was Zadeh’s older brother the man Zadeh loved and respected more than anyone else. Feeling that his very presence was a stain on his dear brother’s reputation, Zade decided to leave the capital and embark on a new journey to Temenos Vesta. He took only one companion with him on his quest: Accorte Roland, a student at the Sphere’s magical academy and the daughter of the man who had once saved Zade’s life.
- New classes, gear, and skills to utilize across a wider variety of maps compared to its predecessor.
- Ally conversations now confer stat boosts and other advantages.
- A slew of other quality of life improvements have been made to the classic VS system.
- An enthralling campaign of espionage, international intrigue, and war written by veterans of the genre.
- Varying story paths and endings based on your choices and who survives to the end.
- Over 30 unique characters to recruit with a wide variety of classes, weapons, and skills.
- Intricate maps filled with a variety of enemies and strategic puzzles to overcome.
- Two finely tuned difficulty modes to accommodate both strategy veterans and newcomers.
- The ability to save every 5 turns so that you can quickly undo any mistakes you’ve made during a battle.
- A full English script translated from the original Japanese by a veteran translator.
- Another chapter in a strategy RPG series that builds upon Japanese SRPG traditions.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Storage: 430 MB available space
This game will be available soon 07.2022!
- This article will be updated as soon as the game is released.
- Vestaria Saga 2 The Sacred Sword of Silvanister → Upcoming [ 14.07.2022 ]