STATIONflow v1.0.3 (upd.09.05.2020)
STATIONflow Game Free Download Torrent
DMM Games has announced that the STATIONflow subway simulator has already been released and is now available for PC. The game is created with the support of Japanese producer Tak Fujii, famous for the action Ninety-Nine Nights 2 and music arcade Gal Metal. In STATIONflow, you need to control the movement of thousands of passengers through an underground metro station. This will help statistics and other information, including the needs of people and target points. You can create three-dimensional layouts on a multi-layer map, create walkways, install elevators, escalators and stairs where you think it is necessary to maintain high efficiency of the metro. In addition, vending machines and kiosks, restaurants and toilets will help you manage your passenger flow in order to minimize crowds and satisfy their desires.
- Title: STATIONflow
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: DMM GAMES
- Publisher: DMM GAMES
- Release year: 2020
- Steam link
- Release Name: STATIONflow v1.0.3 (upd.09.05.2020)
- Game Version: v1.0.3 (upd.09.05.2020)
- Size: 420 MB
- Available Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Latin America, Japanese
About This Game
The creators of the game promise that the game will have a very large number of different possibilities and ways to create subway stations. Metro stations will need to be created in the form of three-dimensional layouts; the stations should have turnstiles, stairs, platforms and many other elements. The proper use of all these elements will prevent a large number of people from simultaneously accumulating in one station.
In order to properly guide passengers and avoid crowding, the player will have to use signs and other various methods. The player will be responsible for the mood of passengers at the metro station. To enhance their mood, he will need to place various kiosks, recreation areas and much more. Of course, all the elements of the metro station cost money, and it will be very important for the player not only to create good metro stations, but also clearly invest in the budget. That is, the player will need to find such an important balance.
- Manage the flow of thousands of passengers with different needs, stats and targets, simulated in real time.
- Build complex 3D layouts in a multilayered map.
- Place and shape corridors and structures freely, without the constraints of a grid.
- Connect your station with stairs, escalators and elevators as efficiently as you can, but make sure everything is accessible.
- Keep things functional and efficient: your goal is to avoid congestion and to get passengers to where they want to go as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Guide passengers via signage, and watch the flow of passengers change. Manipulate the path people take to avoid crowds—sometimes the shortest route is not the most efficient.
- Satisfy your passengers’ desires for various services: place vending machines and kiosks, construct bathrooms, restaurants and more. Passengers will expect more than just to find their exit on time.
- Don’t forget about upkeeps. You’re on a budget, so you’ll want to keep your station lean and efficient—but make sure it isn’t at the cost of passenger satisfaction!
- And of course, the higher-ups are always watching. You will receive daily evaluations based on passenger feedback. Do well, and you will be rewarded with an extended budget and additional construction options, but also given increased responsibilities. Do poorly, and you may well be on your way to bankruptcy…
- Create your own maps and share them through the Steam Workshop, or browse other players' creations for your next playthrough.
OS: Windows 7 (64-bit only)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 500 MB available space
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 4GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 500 MB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
Download STATIONflow v1.0.3 (upd.09.05.2020) - [ 420 MB ]
- STATIONflow v1.0.1 → v1.0.3 [ 09.05.2020 ]
- STATIONflow v1.0.0 → v1.0.1 [ 24.04.2020 ]
- STATIONflow → v1.0.0 [ 15.04.2020 ]
This game has been updated 9-05-2020, 12:11 to the latest version v1.0.3 (upd.09.05.2020).