Fortnite v12.50 (upd.20.05.2020)
Fortnite Battle RoyaleFortnite Battle Royale Game Free Download Torrent
Fortnite Battle Royale is a third-person shooter in the royal battle genre. The players are invited to go to one of the huge cards in order to survive in the royal battle, killing all rivals or simply surviving, remaining the last. The whole essence of the game is to ensure that the player survived in an environment where there are a huge number of other players on the map. The game takes place in the «every man for himself. Hundreds of players are launched into battle, and at the very beginning of the battle, all players optionally jump at a chosen moment from a flying bus to the map. Everyone lands where they want, and then the game begins. As conceived by the genre, the region of the accessible map gradually shrinks and the players who remain outside the region die.
- Title: Fortnite Battle RoyaleFortnite Battle Royale
- Genre: MMO, Action, Shooter, 3rd person, Adventure
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Release year: 2017
- Steam link
- Release Name: Fortnite v12.50 (upd.20.05.2020) Online-only
- Game Version: v12.50 (upd.20.05.2020)
- Size: 26.1 GB
- Available Languages: english, russian, multi
About This Game
The most important feature of Fortnite Battle Royale is that players here can destroy various objects and structures using a special pickaxe, and collect resources, in particular building materials, from which you can later build various structures. For example, having collected a sufficient amount of materials, a player can build stairs, walls, a roof, and even a bridge. Moreover, the constructed structures allow penetrating into hard-to-reach places where hiding places can hide, or even build a shelter.
The rest of the game entirely follows the genre. You can team up with friends and participate in battles in which all players are divided into teams of two. And at your disposal you will have all sorts of weapons: guns and rifles, including sniper, machine guns and machine guns, grenades, melee weapons and much, much more.
System RequirementsOperating system: Win 7, 8, 10 or Mac OSX Sierra (10.12.6+)
Processor: 2.5 GHz and higher
Graphics card: 1 GB and above
Memory: 4 GB and above
Hard Drive: 20 GB
- Run setup. Select a folder to install.
- Register and confirm registration
- Launch the launcher shortcut from the desktop, enter the username and password.
- In the list of games, select Fortnite. Click Install and select the game directory (for example C: / Games / Fortnite / Epic Games)
- Installation will begin. Immediately, we pause and completely turn off the launcher (from the tray too).
- Open the game folder. You need to delete the Fortnite folder, as shown in the screenshot, then rename the Fortnite_RENAME folder to Fortnite. Launch the launcher, select the game and click Continue. The data will be checked and synchronized, after which you can start the game.
* This method is suitable when transferring a client to another directory or to another disk and is suitable for all games from Epic Games.
Download Fortnite v12.50 (upd.20.05.2020) - [ 26.1 GB ]
- Fortnite v11.50.112 → v12.50 [ 20.05.2020 ]
- Fortnite v11.50 → v11.50.112 [ 16.02.2020 ]
- Fortnite v9.0 → v11.50 [ 10.02.2020 ]
- Fortnite v8.51 → v9.0 [ 10.05.2019 ]
This game has been updated 27-10-2020, 06:08 to the latest version v12.50 (upd.20.05.2020).