The Fermi Paradox Game Free Download Torrent
The Fermi Paradox — players will simultaneously control several alien civilizations and thereby maintain balance in the Galaxy. In total, the game will be able to offer 400 different events that will greatly affect the development of nations and significantly change their course of history. The main task of the user is to guide his wards through all the quirks of the developers fantasies and make sure that alien societies can come into contact with other species.
To do this, you will have to balance technological progress, military aggression and waste of resources, fight climatic disasters, save interstellar expeditions, and even fight a bloodthirsty artificial intelligence who has decided to take over the world. The Fermi Paradox is developed by Berlin-based studio Anomaly Games, which includes game designers who have worked on Spec Ops The Line, Kane and Lynch 2, The Captain is Dead, Dreadnought and Sea of Solitude.
- Galactic God game: Play as galactic gardener rather than a single faction, guiding up to 10 civilizations simultaneously
- Choice-driven gameplay: Every event presents three choices that change the course of history every decision matters, and consequences ripple across millennia
- Many unique alien species: From nightmarish deep sea creatures to graceful sapient plant-beings, there are even strange hairless mammals called Humans
- 400 different civilization-development events: Each event tells its own story and provides new choices that impact the story of that civilization be it apocalyptic floods, sexual revolutions or conscious interstellar warships
- Distinctive societies within starships and colonies: Life on a generation ship or on an unknown planet poses different challenges and special narrative events
- Original electronic ambient soundtrack: Music playfully follows the evolutionary steps of developing civilizations and their spiritual, technological, and energetic trajectories.
- Play again and again: Each play-through tells a different story and has its own ending. Will the people of that galaxy unite. Will they wipe out one another in a galactic war. Or will they perish, still alone, never really knowing that other alien life forms existed.
OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
Storage: 4 GB available space
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
Download The Fermi Paradox Build 6970491 (upd.03.07.2021) [ 775 MB ]
- The Fermi Paradox → Build 6970491 [ 03.07.2021 ]