Order of Battle Red Star v8.3.0 - PLAZA
Order of Battle Red Star Game Free Download Torrent
Order of Battle Red Star is a military turn-based strategy, the events of which unfold in the Pacific theater of operations during the Second World War. In the game you will find three dynamic campaigns both on the side of the Alliance led by the United States and on behalf of the Japanese Empire. In Order of Battle: Pacific, more than 500 unique units are available, including infantry, tanks, ships and planes, 20 different specializations, a rich world of animation and 3D effects, various game modes and much more.
- Title: Order of Battle Red Star
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: The Artistocrats
- Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
- Release year: 2019
- Steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/1102380/Order_of_Battle_Red_Star/
- Release Name: Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Star-PLAZA
- Game Version: v8.3.0
- Game Releaser: PLAZA
- Size: 2.30 GB
- Available Languages: english, french, german, spanish - spain, russian
About This Game
In total, the addition adds 13 scenarios as part of the new campaign. Some of them are relatively fast, others take a very long time. On average, you spend about an hour and a half on each card, so the add-on is fully justified by the hours of gameplay. Keep in mind that not all of the scenarios you can get through the first time, so a week or two of fresh gameplay are provided to you. The addition adds a certain number of new specializations for the Red Army. If you have not played Order of War before, then specializations are something like a technology tree with nice bonuses, points for which the player gets after completing each mission.
Key Features13 new scenarios:
- Lake Khasan 1938 (border conflict, with Japan, Manchuria)
- Khalkin Gol, main Japanese attack in June 1939 (border conflict with Japan, Mongolia)
- Khalkin Gol, Soviet counter-strike in early August 1939 to defeat the Japanese
- Grodno, September 1939 (vs. Poland)
- Invasion of Karelia, start of the Winter War vs. Finland, late 1939
- Summa 1939, Finnish attacks after the 1st Soviet attempt to defeat this key part of the Mannerheim Line failed
- Summa 1940, player leads the second major attempt to break through at Summa
- Viipuri 1940, concludes the Winter War
- Rasainiai, first battle in summer 1941 vs. strong German attacks
- Smolensk, player needs to defend the region of Smolensk
- Yelnya, first planned Soviet offensive of the war near Smolensk
- Rostov, first liberation of a bigger Soviet city, albeit only temporarily
- Moscow, player has to stop German attacks, then lead the Soviet counter-offensive
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Download & install Update v8.3.0 in game folder.
6. Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» in the folder with the game.
7. Start the game.
Download update only: Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Star.Update.v8.3.0-PLAZA [ 57.2 MB ]
Download Order of Battle Red Star v8.3.0 - PLAZA [ 2.30 GB ]
- Order of Battle Red Star v8.1.0 → v8.3.0 [ 16.12.2019 ]
- Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Star-PLAZA → Current version [ 08.08.2019 ]
This game has been updated 16-12-2019, 14:13 to the latest version v8.3.0.