Serious Sam Classics Revolution Game Free Download Torrent
Serious Sam Classics Revolution is an action and shooter game developed by Croteam for the PC platform. The environment in the game belongs to the style of fiction, and the following features can be distinguished action, first-person shooter, indie, shooter, classic, cooperative, first-person, multi-player, humor and others. You will have access to such game modes as for one player, for several players and joint game.
- Fixed missing spawns on several levels throughout the game.
- Fixed several issues that prevented progression in some cases on Bright Island.
- Various tweaks and rebalances to fights across all difficulties based on community feedback.
- Many smaller bug and glitch fixes across the board.
About This Game
Serious Sam Classics Revolution includes all levels of both parts of Classics and uses the updated Serious Engine 1 engine, which supports high resolution and full compatibility with the 64-bit system, the built-in Warped modification, new game modes, achievements, Workshop and other joys of the Steam platform. The rest will be added later, including a new exclusive campaign, which the game already has on the list called Bright Island, which means Bright Island in English.
- Become Sam «Serious» Stone — Travel through beautiful landscapes of Ancient Egypt, Mayan Civilization, Persian Empire and Medieval Europe. Confront countless members of the Mental’s horde hell-bent on destroying the human race.
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action — Fight against Mental’s nightmarish warriors, including old favorites like the Beheaded Kamikaze, Sirian Werebull, Kleer Skeleton and forgotten baddies that somehow got lost in time. Battle it out with three of Mental’s fiercest generals to save the day or die trying!
- Special Weapons and Power-Ups — Wreak havoc with a huge arsenal of weapons including the classics such as the Double Shotgun, Minigun, Sniper Rifle, and Cannon! We also added the beloved Plasmagun and Minelayer from the Warped mod!
- Full Steamworks support — with Steam powered servers, game browser, achievements, leaderboards, and more!
- Friends and Enemies — Embrace the chaos of true online and local cooperative and versus multiplayer modes (split-screen included!). Jump in for some classic versus action in Deathmatch and Scorematch. When you’ve had enough of that, try out the all-new game modes unique to Revolution — Team Deathmatch, Capture-the-Flag, Control Zone and more!
- Survival — Try your luck at the brand new Survival game mode!
- Discover over 100 secrets spread throughout the battlefield!
- Powerful Editor — Create your levels, mods, textures and other content with the inclusion of the fully featured Serious Editor and the Serious Modeler!
OS: Windows XP
Processor: AMD Athlon 650MHz or Pentium III 650MHz range processor
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 1.1 compliant
Storage: 2 GB available space
OS: Windows 7
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Download and install Update v1.01 / v1.02, in game folder.
6. Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» in the folder with the game.
7. Start the game.
Download update only: Serious.Sam.Classics.Revolution.Update.v1.02-PLAZA [ 19.2 MB ]
Download update only: Serious.Sam.Classics.Revolution.Update.v1.01-PLAZA [ 11.6 MB ]
Download Serious Sam Classics Revolution v1.02 - PLAZA [ 1.30 GB ]
- Serious Sam Classics Revolution v1.01 → v1.02 [ 07.10.2019 ]
- Serious Sam Classics Revolution v1.0 → v1.01 [ 17.09.2019 ]
- Serious Sam Classics Revolution-PLAZA → v1.0 [ 30.08.2019 ]
This game has been updated 7-10-2019, 04:03 to the latest version v1.02.