Election simulator v10.01.2020 - PLAZA
Election simulator Game Free Download Torrent
Election simulator — we all know what corruption is, even children are familiar with this concept. This game is the embodiment of a corruption scheme with bribing voters at the polls. Imagine that you are a rich man whom you want to win in the elections for this to happen, you need the voices of people, it is simply unrealistic to get them honestly, you just need to financially help. In this game, you have a first-person view, in one hand you have a bundle of dollars, in the second a better shield, with which you can cool the fervor of people, and you need to throw the degi into the crowd that attacks you.
- Title: Election simulator
- Genre: Action, Casual, Simulation
- Developer: Derpmachine
- Publisher: Derpmachine
- Release year: 2020
- Steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/1201350/Election_simulator/
- Release Name: Election simulator v10.01.2020 - PLAZA
- Game Version: v10.01.2020
- Game Releaser: PLAZA
- Size: 780 MB
- Available Languages: english
- 10 intense and unique campaign levels.
- Lots of different enemies.
- Loads of different Items and objects to interact with.
- Multiple «weapon» choices.
- Lots of physics.
- Much Wow.
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
Memory: 500 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ RX 480 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
Storage: 500 MB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game.
Download Election simulator v10.01.2020 - PLAZA [ 780 MB ]
- Election Simulator → v1.0 [ 10.01.2020 ]