Going Medieval v0.5.78 (upd.26.02.2021)
Going Medieval Game Free Download Torrent
Going Medieval — is a simulator in which you need to build a fortress on the ruins of an old castle and equip it to protect your settlement. Any event can affect the mood of your people, so you need to satisfy all their needs and be a good king. Events unfold in the era of the Dark Middle Ages at the end of the XIV century. Only five percent of the population survived the severe plague epidemic. Survivors find abandoned territories and try to rebuild life by building a new prosperous society. As a leader, you will need to not only provide them with a normal life, but also protect them from robbers, barbarians and religious fanatics. The country is in complete chaos and devastation, where laws and moral norms do not apply.
- Title: Going Medieval
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
- Developer: Foxy Voxel
- Publisher: The Irregular Corporation
- Release year: 2020
- Steam link
- Release Name: Going Medieval v0.5.78 (upd.26.02.2021)
- Game Version: v0.5.78 (upd.26.02.2021)
- Size: 275 MB
- Available Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain
About This Game
At first, you will build small wooden shacks, but the more resources are collected, the faster your city will develop, turning into a huge stone fortress. The Going Medieval toolkit will allow you to create both multi-storey buildings and excavate an underground labyrinth. To defend, you need to build defenses, supply the settlers with weapons and set traps around the walls of the fortress. Hunger and natural disasters pose an even greater threat than invaders. Build safe houses and provide food for the entire season. The key to the prosperity of an empire is its population. Help travelers, take random passers-by and needy beggars, etc. Build a new society and bring it to prosperity.
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750)
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon R9 380, Geforce GTX 960)
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
Download Going Medieval v0.5.78 (upd.26.02.2021) - [ 275 MB ]
- Going Medieval v0.5.77 → v0.5.78 [ 26.02.2021 ]
- Going Medieval v0.5.76 → v0.5.77 [ 24.02.2021 ]
- Going Medieval v0.5.75 → v0.5.76 [ 23.02.2021 ]
- Going Medieval v0.4.5 → v0.5.75 [ 23.02.2021 ]
- Going Medieval v0.4.4 → v0.4.5 [ 17.08.2020 ]
- Going Medieval v0.4.2 → v0.4.4 [ 14.08.2020 ]
- Going Medieval → v0.4.2 [ 11.08.2020 ]
This game has been updated 26-02-2021, 15:31 to the latest version v0.5.78 (upd.26.02.2021).