Orbital Bullet Build 6582857 (upd.23.04.2021)
Orbital Bullet Game Free Download Torrent
Orbital Bullet — a very dynamic action platformer, where the whole feature in arenas, as it is written in the name of the game, we rush in a circle, or rather in circles, internal and external. You can move between them in strictly designated places mobs cannot follow you. From the weapon found a grenade launcher, a boomerang, a battered starter baker. Of the opponents, a mixture of a bulldozer with a rhinoceros, local roc birds, default and almost harmless goombas with a jerk of sleepy grouse, similar nasty assholes with a double shot, you jump over the first one to face the second one. Due to the peculiarities of the relief, shots here do not fly in a straight line, but to the side, and so these assholes shoot almost a quarter of a circle. The protagonist smiles much more modestly and is forced to come closer.
- Title: Orbital Bullet
- Genre: Action, Indie
- Developer: SmokeStab
- Publisher: Assemble Entertainment
- Release year: 2020
- Steam link
- Release Name: Orbital.Bullet.Build.6582857-Chronos
- Game Version: Build 6582857 (upd.23.04.2021)
- Size: 320 MB
- Available Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
Storage: 2 GB available space
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
Download Orbital Bullet Build 6582857 (upd.23.04.2021) - [ 320 MB ]
- Orbital Bullet demo → Build 6582857 [ 23.04.2021 ]
- Orbital Bullet → demo [ 31.08.2020 ]
This game has been updated 23-04-2021, 06:14 to the latest version Build 6582857 (upd.23.04.2021).