My Very Own Light Game Free Download Torrent
My Very Own Light — in this atypical three-dimensional adventure puzzle based on autonomous learning, cunning and observation, you play poor William, half of whose brain is stuck in a strange lantern. You wake up in a majestic house famous for its classic horror literature. Learn to break up with your other half and wisely take control of this hemisphere. Will you be able to solve the many puzzles that make up this place. And will you trust the mysterious owners who will ask for your help. Find out what steel you are made of on your incredible My Own Light journey. Over 4 years of development, an area of more than 9 hectares was created, which could be fully explored with 32 different environments.
About This Game
The 1.3-hectare castle with 152 rooms and 170 windows rises above the territory and rises on 3 floors for study, as well as on 3 levels of underground galleries, occupying more than 7 hectares. There are more than 300 sets of puzzles on site, containing 33 different types of puzzles. The team, which gradually grew from 1 to 5 people, modeled more than 2,500 elements and manually placed more than 170,000 objects, sometimes consisting of several sub-elements. The story of the game is revealed in the environment with the help of more than 160 elements of information and 8 main characters, whose fate you can change. The entire game will take you through more than 50 hours of gameplay with more than 40 different items to pick up and 82 enemies with different faces, each of which is graphically different.
- Systems derived from sokobans.
- Sets of lasers and mirrors.
- Mechanisms of currents and water levels.
- Systems of sliding puzzles and rotations of the environment.
- Sets of gears and scales.
- Electrical connection and automaton.
- Cross over 30 thoroughly designed and intertwined levels like the Occult Chambers, the Wing of the Courtesans, the Inner Moats.
- Discover their multiple passages as well as the mysteries that abound in the castle over a 50-hour adventure.
- Prevail against the surprising foes of the place in turn-based combats that emphasizes observation and deduction.
- Immerse yourself in a rich and deep lore in which you will encounter some emblematic figures of horror literature.
- Enjoy a discreet humor punctuated with irony and innuendo and a dark and angular graphic style.
- Live your journey with a dear friend, if you wish, by sharing William and his precious lantern.
- Switch between 1st and 3rd person views at your convenience to explore your surroundings.
- Choose your path and search your surroundings for items that will facilitate your journey.
- Manage your equipment and place traps to weaken your potential opponents.
- Influence the fate of the various protagonists through your actions and discover the numerous possible endings of the game.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II x2 550
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 4 GB available space
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel i5 3.1 Ghz Quad core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 950
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «DOGE» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game.
Download My Very Own Light v1.0.18 upd.26.04.2022 - DOGE [ 5.26 GB ]
- My Very Own Light v1.0 → v1.0.18 [ 26.04.2022 ]
- My Very Own Light → v1.0 [ 25.11.2021 ]
This game has been updated 26-04-2022, 10:43 to the latest version v1.0.18 upd.26.04.2022.