Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem Game Free Download Torrent
Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem — is a strategy game that is a remake of the second part of the WWII strategy game. The game adds many improvements and features, flares, destructible bridges and bridge building, and many different features. Some of these new features include the ability to use ferries and assault crossings to cross rivers instead of bridges, the ability to stack two battle groups on the same map, and the ability to combine battle groups together. A remake of one of the once popular parts of the legendary strategy game, using the mechanics of the simulator. Actions will affect the events of the Second World War, where you can turn the tide of events and influence many historical moments. You will play the role of a commander who controls your army and takes on the most difficult challenges during the military campaign.
- Highly enhanced release based on the critically acclaimed Close Combat: A Bridge Too far title, originally developed by Atomic Games, and the latest Close Combat: The Longest Day.
- Expanded strat layer with new strat map image as well as 64 gorgeous hand-drawn tactical maps.
- Comes with all new 60+ battles, operations and campaigns including a new enhanced Grand Campaign.
- A point buying system each battle group and parent formation has a limited pool of points to be spent to buy teams from the Force Pool.
- Bridge demolition and repair.
- Assault river crossings and ferry river crossings.
- Front line and Reserve Battlegroups.
- Improved Battlegroup management ability to stack battle groups, ability to merge battle groups, ability for one battlegroup to lend teams to another, ability for battlegroups to move through each other on the strat map.
- Static troops a small number of teams associated with a specific map will defend the map even if no battlegroup is present.
- Ability to specify starting turn (of starting day) for operations and campaigns to the scenario editor.
- Ability to specify arrival turn for reinforcements in scenario editor. Increased maximum number of turns / day to 6.
- Size/echelon data for battle groups (i.e. Company / Battalion / Regiment) which controls the number of team slots available in battle group screen.
- Parent formation tracking for battle groups.
- The parent formation for both 1 Para Bde and 4 Para Bde will be British 1st Airborne Division, for example.
- Reduced aerial re-supply effectiveness if an enemy battle group is present on the target map.
- Video playback at battle / campaign / operation start and each new day of the grand campaign.
- Even more improvements have been made to the AI to reduce some of the more inadequate performance issues, in particular with respect to vehicle pathing, the 'crawl of death', and Team and Unit morale and response in general.
Processor: 400 MHz CPU
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1 MB Video RAM (8MB rec.) DirectX 9 compatible and capable of 1024x768 resolution or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2365 MB available space
Sound Card: 16bit DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
Download Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem v6.00.03 (upd.24.05.2021) - [ 1.50 GB ]How to download torrent games | Manual
- Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem → v6.00.03 [ 24.05.2021 ]