Gjallarhorn Game Free Download Torrent
Gjallarhorn aims to combine the D20 Ruleset and JRPG style of play in what we call a Western Fusion JRPG. By creating a world where every NPC has a routine and schedule, we hope to bring a completely unique experience to each playthrough using choices and consequences. Set two years after the events of The Great Gaias, this standalone issue in the world of Codex Eternal showcases the circumstances surrounding the northern empire of Osiris and their acceptance of a new world order torn apart by war and betrayal.
Two years after World War II, the Osirian Empire is struggling to find a new ruler. While each faction sees its own future for its people, decisions are made by force rather than ideals, and only the dead have seen the end of the war. Lost in a foreign land you know nothing about, you must create your own destiny in this harsh environment. Each choice has consequences that can determine the course of history in the fight to come. Will you choose a cause in the coming conflict or will you go in search of fortune, fame and glory.
- Choice and Consequence Playstyle.
- (4) Main Storylines with branching endings.
- (6) Main Characters with interweaving plots.
- Fully Customizable Character including attributes and personality.
- (16) Pieces of Customizable and Craftable Equipment.
- D20 Combat and Overworld System with Turn-Based JRPG Elements.
- Job Point and Class System.
- Advanced Skill Equip System.
- Day / Night Cycle with NPC Schedules.
- Multi-tiered Dungeons with Challenging Puzzles.
- Fame, Reputation and Karma Systems.
- Charisma based choices and Skills.
- Cohort and Taming System allows almost any character or animal to join your party.
- Bounty Board and Job Quests.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32bit/64bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
- Gjallarhorn → Update 1/10/2023 (Build 10290096) [ 11.01.2023 ]