Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion Update v1.8.0 - PLAZA
Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion Game Free Download Torrent
Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion is the second expansion for the computer version of the space flight simulator, critically acclaimed by the Kerbal Space Program. This is a multifunctional extension focused on increasing the objective possibilities after reaching the heavenly bodies by adding more interesting research efforts and the expansion of the Toolbox. After landing on a celestial body, various data collection equipment can now be used to conduct scientific experiments.
During the collection of this data, newly added surface objects were scattered throughout the solar system, and players will need to go on a search to either scan or return to Kerbin for further study. In addition, robotic parts are added. Hinge, piston, rotor and servo rotations of various sizes will be available for mass change of players crafts capabilities. They all work in realistic physics with real forces and torque, power consumption and even engine mass.
NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all content and DLC from our previous releases and updates.
select your favorite one (double click).
- English.exe — English
- French.exe — French
- German.exe — German
- Italian.exe — Italian
- Japanese.exe — Japanese
- Russian.exe — Russian
- Spanish.exe — Spanish
- Portuguese.exe — Portuguese-Brazil
- Chinese.exe — Simplified Chinese
- Title: Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion
- Genre: Simulation, Indie
- Developer: Squad
- Publisher: Private Division
- Release year: 2019
- Steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/982970/Kerbal_Space_Program_Breaking_Ground_Expansion/
- Release Name: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.MULTi9-PLAZA
- Game Version: Update v1.8.0
- Game Releaser: PLAZA
- Size: 3.23 GB
- Available Languages: english, russian, spanish - spain, simplified chinese, japanese, french, italian, german, portuguese - brazil, multi
About This Game
Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion Bugfixes v1.8.0:
- Fix Surface Feature frequency math. Should be much easier to find now.
- Remove crater bay from Laythe surface feature biomes.
- Made scanner arm retraction more linear to avoid collisions.
- Fix kerbal flags clipping into backpacks.
- Fix for animation pop when deploying deployed science parts.
- Fix correct scale of the surface features.
- Fix scan sound not stopping when scan is interrupted for scanner arm.
- Fix Future suits emissive toggling correctly with Lights action button.
- Fix Cargo Backpack visibility in external command chairs.
- Fix dropped deployed science parts in VAB/SPH not launching with main vessel.
- Fix potential NRE in Deployed Science when changing scenes.
- Fix deployed science deployment on some slopes.
- Fix flags getting stuck to scanner arm when they’re planted too close.
- Changed «Current extension» in piston paw to only display two digits after the decimal point to avoid numbers changing all the time.
- Changed the kerbal name in the female future prefab to fix the prefab being wrong in the partInfo.
- Fix ROC finder arrows.
- Update laser position for scanner arm every frame to avoid gaps if vessel shifts.
- Fix black lines appearing on the sides of the Hydraulic and Telescoping pistons, Rotation Servo M-25 and G-32W Hinge.
- Fix visible texture seams in Laythe Boulders and Eeloo AliensGlaciers.
- Expanded science: scientific experiments have always gone hand in hand with space exploration and are now becoming increasingly focused on KSP. Players will be able to use the storage container in their craft, which can contain a variety of scientific equipment. Upon arrival at their destination, players will need to deploy equipment that includes a Central station, an auxiliary antenna, a solar panel, a weather station, an active seismometer, a RTG, Velcro surveillance and an ion detector. These pieces of equipment have to be left for a while to fully collect all the scientific data and transfer them back to Kerbin. In particular, the active seismometer asks players to intentionally embed objects into the celestial body to collect seismic data.
- Surface features: the Main addition to Breaking Ground is a celestial body scattered throughout the Solar system. Meteors, craters, rock formations, cryovolcanoes and more now inhabit the landscape. While smaller surface objects can be moved back to KSC by the Kerbals themselves, larger ones pose a bigger problem and will require Kerbals to go to Rovers or send unmanned Rovers. By attaching a new robotic arm to their Rovers, players can scan larger surface elements to collect important scientific data.
- Robotic parts: the Requested robotic parts will now be available for use in KSP! Hinge, piston, rotor and servo rotation of various sizes will allow players to solve new problems, as well as to increase the creative potential of their crafts. To coincide with these new parts, the addition of a robotics controller system will allow players to coordinate the behavior of all the different parts on their craft.
- New costume: of Course, always important kerbal fashion can never be forgotten. With Breaking Ground, players will get a new suit that is futuristic in aesthetics and is associated with the scientific direction of this expansion.
OS:Windows 7 64-bit
Processor:Core 2 Duo
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
OS:Windows 10 64 bit
Memory:8 GB RAM
Graphics:DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Download and install Update v1.7.2 / v1.7.3 / v1.8.0, in game folder.
6. Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» in the folder with the game.
7. Start the game.
Download update only: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.Update.v1.8.0-PLAZA [ 1.70 GB]
Download update only: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.Update.v1.7.3-PLAZA [ 361.5 MB ]
Download update only: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.Update.v1.7.2-PLAZA [ 473.6 MB ]
Download Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion Update v1.8.0 - PLAZA [ 3.23 GB ]How to download torrent games | Manual
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground v1.7.3 → v1.8.0 [ 17.10.2019 ]
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground v1.7.2 → v1.7.3 [ 12.07.2019 ]
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground → v1.7.2 [ 13.06.2019 ]
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.MULTi9-PLAZA → Current version [ 31.05.2019 ]
This game has been updated 17-10-2019, 05:36 to the latest version Update v1.8.0.