Police Stories Game Free Download TorrentPolice Stories is a very interesting police indie action game with a top view, and even with an admixture of strategy. Here you have to become a real police officer and go to the dangerous streets of a gloomy city. The events of the game take place in an ordinary, but very gloomy and dangerous city, in which crime has long become commonplace. Well, you’ll have to play for a policeman named Rick Jones and his partner named John Rimes. Together with them you will have to plunge into a series of dangerous missions, during which you will need to destroy gangs, shoot at criminals, and carry out arrests.
As for the gameplay, the first thing to say is that everything happens here in a top view mode. That is, in front of you will be only figures of your characters, and the whole area located nearby will be visible. You will have to perform various tasks, carry out arrests, shoot at criminals, defend your partner and do much more. The most important advantage of this game is the diversity that is present in the Police Stories literally in everything without exception.
NOTE. This is huge halloween update and it been a while since last release So we decided to release this as a standalone since this is MAJOR.
- Title: Police Stories
- Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Mighty Morgan
- Publisher: HypeTrain Digital
- Release year: 2019
- Steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/539470/Police_Stories/
- Release Name: Police Stories v1.4.5 upd.16.04.2022
- Game Version: v1.4.5 upd.16.04.2022
- Size: 289 MB
- Available Languages: english, french, german, spanish - spain, japanese, korean, russian, simplified chinese, portuguese - brazil
About This Game
OverviewFor example, even take weapons — weapons are represented by a wide range of guns, including machine guns, shotguns and much more. And separately it would be worthwhile to say about missions, tasks — each task here is unique in its own way, and in each you will have to resort to a variety of tactics and strategies. For example, in one task you will have to deal with drug dealers who have settled in an ordinary residential building, and in another it will be necessary to completely rescue the hostages.
And as you progress through the game you will open new equipment, equipment, and tactical devices that can also help in completing tasks. For example, you can open a light-noise grenade, with which you can stun opponents who have sat in a room behind a closed door for a few seconds. Also at your disposal will be smoke grenades, and pepper spray, and much more.
- The Surrender System allows you to apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Fire a warning shot near them or engage them in melee combat — those are just some of the ways you can make them submit.
- Issue commands to your fellow cop Rick Jones. Make sure to use him wisely — and who knows, he might save your life in return.
- Randomly placed criminals, hostages and evidence make every level run unique. The placement changes every time you restart, leading to new interesting situations and opportunities.
- As a law enforcement officer, you will have access to end-of-the-line police equipment, such as under-the-door cameras, door blast charges and many others.
- Various types of lawbreakers, from small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists. Each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting skill.
- Complex Tactical Gameplay: Try not to get spotted, don’t waste bullets, regularly check your surroundings and make sure to take criminals down quietly.
- All your actions are scored in real time. Playing aggressively won’t get you a high enough result to start the next mission — so keep that in mind!
- Co-op. Complete mission together for better scores and more fun!
MINIMUM:OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Pentium 2.9 Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 9 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 100 MB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Start the game.
How to play online:
- Install the network fix from the Multiplayer folder to the game folder)
- Launch Steam and log into any account.
- The game is launched by the PoliceStories.exe file.
- Play → Online Game → Tell a friend YOUR CODE (if you can’t join, send an invitation via Steam).
- Play → Online Game → Enter the code of a friend in the ENTER CODE field (or accept an invitation via Steam).
Download Police Stories v1.4.5 upd.16.04.2022 [ 289 MB ]
police-stories-v1_4_5.torrent (downloads: )How to download torrent games | Manual
Game Update History:
- Police Stories v1.4.4 → v1.4.5 [ 16.04.2022 ]
- Police Stories v1.4.3 → v1.4.4 Supporter Bundle [ 31.03.2022 ]
- Police Stories v1.3.2 → v1.4.3 [ 02.11.2021 ]
- Police Stories v1.3.1 → v1.3.2 [ 02.07.2021 ]
- Police Stories v1.3.0 → v1.3.1 [ 06.06.2021 ]
- Police Stories v1.2.2 → v1.3.0 [ 22.05.2021 ]
- Police Stories v1.2.1 → v1.2.2 [ 04.03.2021 ]
- Police Stories v1.2.0 → v1.2.1 [ 03.10.2020 ]
- Police Stories v1.1.4 → v1.2.0 [ 21.08.2020 ]
- Police Stories v220.127.116.11 → v1.1.4 [ 11.06.2020 ]
- Police Stories v1.1.2 → v18.104.22.168 [ 08.06.2020 ]
- Police Stories v1.1.1 → v1.1.2 [ 15.05.2020 ]
- Police Stories v22.214.171.124 → v1.1.1 [ 29.04.2020 ]
- Police Stories v1.0.9 → v126.96.36.199 [ 19.04.2020 ]
- Police Stories v1.0.8 → v1.0.9 [ 17.12.2019 ]
- Police Stories v1.0.6 → v1.0.8 [ 01.12.2019 ]
- Police Stories v1.0.5 → v1.0.6 [ 09.10.2019 ]
- Police Stories v1.0.3 → v1.0.5 [ 05.10.2019 ]
- Police Stories v1.0.3 → v1.0.4 [ 03.10.2019 ]
- Police Stories v1.0.2 → v1.0.3 [ 26.09.2019 ]
- Police Stories → v1.0.2 [ 20.09.2019 ]
This game has been updated 16-04-2022, 09:10 to the latest version v1.4.5 upd.16.04.2022.