Franchise Hockey Manager 7 v22.214.171.124 (upd.05.04.2021) - SKIDROW
Franchise Hockey Manager 7 Game Free Download Torrent
Franchise Hockey Manager 7 — is a sports strategy, coaching and economic simulator in the hockey world. This project has an extensive system of achievements, for the passage of which various awards are opened in the main menu. The player will manage entire hockey clubs, where almost all life processes are available for sensitive management: recruiting personnel and extending existing ones, selecting hockey players suitable for the chosen tactical model, developing their own students, making exchanges with other teams, and much more. This project features more than 30 hockey leagues to choose from, among which there is a fully licensed American HNL.
Other parts of the game:
- Title: Franchise Hockey Manager 7
- Genre: Simulation, Sports, Strategy
- Developer: Out of the Park Developments
- Publisher: Out of the Park Developments
- Release year: 2020
- Steam link
- Release Name: Franchise.Hockey.Manager.v126.96.36.199-SKIDROW
- Game Version: v188.8.131.52 (upd.05.04.2021)
- Game Releaser: SKIDROW
- Size: 760 MB
- Available Languages: english
About This Game
This is the most prestigious championship of the entire globe, all young guys who start playing this sport strive to get there, because it is incredibly prestigious and profitable. Choosing one of 30 teams taking part in the competition under the auspices of the NHL, the player will decide for himself who deserves a chance to try his hand at the largest ice rinks with crowds of fans. The main goal is, of course, the Stanley Cup. It can only be won by titanic labor over 100 matches per season. It is also important to remember about the off-season, because hockey players must be in constant shape.
In addition to the standard mode, there is such a version of the game as Scenarios the gamer will be offered real-life situations on the long path of development of hockey. The goal will be to complete all the assigned tasks. This mode will appeal to fans of the history of their favorite sport, because it allows you to immerse yourself in memorable moments and feel them again.
- 2D Game Engine: Our game simulation has been rebuilt from the ground up, and now shows games in a top-down, fully-animated view that lets you see every second of the action!
- Historical International Tournaments: International games have been added to historical play, so you can control a team in legendary events like the 1972 Summit Series and the Miracle on Ice in 1980. We’ve also added a large number of non-NHL players to the historical database, so if you want to see what the cold war-era NHL would’ve looked like with the stars of the Soviet bloc added, that’s now possible.
- More Customization for Custom Leagues: We’ve made the custom league setup much more flexible — you can now add as many leagues as you want, all of them fully customizable. The playoff editor also has a new custom configuration option in addition to the pre-set default systems.
- Redesigned Scouting System: The scouting interface has been simplified and made a little more visually appealing with the addition of maps showing the coverage your team (and individual scouts) have. Scouting reports have also been changed to provide more useful and relevant information, and Scouting Levels now include an estimate of the player’s likelihood of reaching his potential.
- Reworked Draft Screen: Mock drafts, a draft review, and scout recommendations have been added. Additionally, we’ve moved the draft dates in modern and custom games — they now occur in early July, as they do in historical, which allows expansion teams to participate in them during their first season.
- Configurable Historical Evolution: When when you opt to turn on historical editing, you can now specify if you want changes like league foundings/closures, team expansion and deactivation, and rule changes to continue as they did historically or not, in any configuration you want.
- More Farm Team Control: If you want more control over your farm team, you can now have direct control over their depth charts and staff hiring.
- Schedule Editing: A long-requested feature, schedules can now be exported for editing, and then re-imported.
- Waiver and Intraleague Drafts: The beloved Waiver Draft has been added to historical play in the years it existed, along with its predecessor, the Intraleague Draft. Additionally, both are also available as options that can be activated for any other type of league.
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: min. 1280x768 display (1280×768 display requires fullscreen mode)
Storage: 6 GB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «SKIDROW» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game.
Download Franchise Hockey Manager 7 v184.108.40.206 (upd.05.04.2021) - SKIDROW [ 760 MB ]
- Franchise Hockey Manager 7 v1.0 → v220.127.116.11 [ 05.04.2021 ]
- Franchise Hockey Manager 7 → v1.0 [ 16.12.2020 ]
This game has been updated 5-04-2021, 04:24 to the latest version v18.104.22.168 (upd.05.04.2021).