Buildings Have Feelings Too v1.0 (upd.22.04.2021) - PLAZA
Buildings Have Feelings Too Game Free Download Torrent
Buildings Have Feelings Too — is an original urban building game developed by the independent Northern Irish studio Blackstaff Games. We play as the mayor of a metropolis that is similar to Belfast in Northern Ireland. As with other games of this type, our main goal is to ensure the city’s prosperity and maintain a stable level of growth. By observing what is happening from the outside, we build more buildings, over time we create specialized areas for example, financial, industrial or entertainment areas, as well as take care of things like efficient transportation or reducing noise levels in the city. However, as the name suggests, we also have to take care of the needs of individual buildings, which have their own feelings and aspirations.
- Title: Buildings Have Feelings Too
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Blackstaff Games
- Publisher: Merge Games, Maple Whispering Limited
- Release year: 2021
- Steam link
- Release Name: Buildings.Have.Feelings.Too-PLAZA
- Game Version: v1.0 (upd.22.04.2021)
- Game Releaser: PLAZA
- Size: 855 MB
- Available Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese
About This Game
Buildings can move, talk and interact with each other, and they get into trouble from time to time. While playing, we have to take care of their needs, provide them with the appropriate company and, if necessary, update them or move to friendlier areas. Otherwise, we will have to face the consequences of our negligence, which could ultimately lead to the destruction of our city of dreams. The 2D graphics have been designed in a unique style reminiscent of the work of British artist Lawrence Stephen Lowry. The similarities to the works of the aforementioned artist can be seen by looking at the appearance of tall buildings towering over crowded streets, and at the design of people who look like they are assembled from matches.
- Discover and equip a wide range of businesses from the Victorian era right through to the modern day.
- Befriend a range of Buildings, each with their own aspirations, hopes and fears, as they come to grips with the changing world around them.
- Customise and rearrange your city’s layout by moving buildings and find the perfect combination for your city to grow.
- Expand across multiple neighbourhoods of your city, discovering new landmark characters and districts.
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Onboard Intel Processor
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: Onboard soundcard
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game.
Download Buildings Have Feelings Too v1.0 (upd.22.04.2021) - PLAZA [ 855 MB ]
- Buildings Have Feelings Too → v1.0 [ 22.04.2021 ]