AI War 2 The Neinzul Abyss Game Free Download Torrent
AI War 2 The Neinzul Abyss — instead of playing for the usual human empire, playing the necromancer, you gain control of a mobile fleet that feeds on living beings from other universes. Capture enemy guard posts, create skeletons and deaths from enemy ships and go on quests against the Templars and the elders of the Nizuls. It took a year to develop this large-scale new style of play, and most of our testers say it’s their favorite way to try out the game. For a multiplayer game there is an additional Necromancer Sidekick that can be played with humans or necromancer empires, or in a single or multiplayer game you can have any number of Necromancer empires alone or with other types of players.
The following DLC are included:
- AI War 2 Zenith Onslaught
- AI War 2 The Neinzul Abyss
- AI War 2 The Spire Rises
Because this DLC focuses on Neinzul and their unique civilization, you will interact with them almost every minute of the game in the form of six new minor factions. From fragmented wandering enclaves roaming migrants to horrible and horrible Elders, no two minor factions will ever feel identical. If you are not interested in these factions, you may be interested in a new evil and insidious type of necromancer players. Playing for the necromancer faction, you can choose either a completely new way to play for the necromancer empire, or a supporting role in multiplayer games as a necromancer’s helper. As always, new ships, mechanics and buildings that come with DLC have been added to further liven up the game. About them later, but for now let’s talk about large factions.
- The core of the gameplay is epic battles to capture the spire relics, and powerful ships and cities you get as a result.
- Get some Really Big Weapons that scare the mess out of the AI.
- Build entire spire cities of various complexities and styles, which upgrade as you build more cities and more structures.
- The AI now has a reason and ability to bring back extra-galactic forces from their mysterious «main war» to fight you and the spire openly.
- You have the freedom to push all the way to an alternative victory condition via this faction, or to just build up one or more cities and make use of the extra firepower.
- Experience the fallen spire on a gradient scale, doing some of it as you wish, not having to choose «completely fallen spire» or «completely not fallen spire.»
- Let us explore a bit more of the spire lore than we have in prior games.
- Give players a chance to «smash the galaxy for fun and profit» by going for a mark 7 city, well above the mark 5 level that is needed for the alternative victory condition. At this point you’re just rubbing it in, but it feels so satisfying to be the big one for a change.
OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 64bit
Processor: Dual Core 64bit CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 510+, Radeon HD5900+, or Intel HD4000+
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Disk space requirements are in addition to base game.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «FLT» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game.
Download AI War 2 The Neinzul Abyss upd.23.04.2022 - FLT [ 4.17 GB ]
- AI War 2 The Neinzul Abyss → Latest version [ 23.04.2022 ]