Puyo Puyo Champions - CODEX
CODEX Full game FREE DOWNLOAD First Release TORRENT
Puyo Puyo Champions Game Free Download TorrentPuyo Puyo Champions this game was developed the Japanese studio Sonic Team. These developers today are responsible for the popular series of games about the hedgehog Sonic, at one time glorified the company Sega. To my great regret, in 2001, Sega could not resist such giants as Sony and Nintendo, so it left the console-based hardware market, concentrating fully on releasing its games for various platforms. Its place was eagerly taken by the American corporation Microsoft with its Xbox.
Until now, I warmly recall my favorite consoles from this Japanese manufacturer, the Sega Mega Drive and the Sega Dreamcast. From time to time I blow dust from them and indulge in nostalgia. What pleases me in this situation is that Sega still releases great games, delighting its many admirers.
- Title: Puyo Puyo Champions
- Genre: Casual, Adventure
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: SEGA
- Release year: 2019
- Steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/971620/Puyo_Puyo_Champions___e/
- Release Name: Puyo.Puyo.Champions-CODEX
- Game Releaser: CODEX
- Size: 1.40 GB
- Available Languages: english, french, german, spanish - spain, japanese, korean, simplified chinese, traditional chinese, multi
About This Game
OverviewPuyo Puyo Champions is a unique hybrid of two world-famous puzzles. If the rules of the first game are well known to all of us, then I will have to tell you a little about the second puzzle. The developers of the very first game of this series from the Japanese studio Compile were inspired by the work of Alexey Pazhitnova, as well as two other wonderful puzzles Dr.Mario 1990 and Columns 1990. Round colored creatures with eyes, called Puyo, fall into a glass instead of cubes.
- Craft strategic chains and drop devastating attacks with your favorite characters from over 25 years of Puyo Puyo history.
- Competitive multiplayer modes feature fan favorite rulesets from Puyo Puyo 2 and Puyo Puyo Fever.
- Hop online to battle in Puyo Puyo League matches or play casually via Free Play.
- Run your own local tournaments with up to 8 players for the ultimate bragging rights.
MINIMUM:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 64Bit
Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX11 compliant video card with 1 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «CODEX» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game.