Fobia St Dinfna Hotel Game Free Download TorrentFobia St Dinfna Hotel — is a psychological horror adventure game. It was developed by the independent Brazilian team Pulsatrix Studios. The main character of Fobia St Dinfna Hotel is a newly minted journalist named Roberto. In search of material for a widely read article, the protagonist travels to Trese Trillas, where he stays at the St Dinfna. His goal is to investigate the activities of a mysterious sect that conducts experiments on people in the name of the unity of science and religion. A week after the start of the investigation, Roberto receives irrefutable evidence that supernatural forces are involved in what is happening in Treza Trillas. From that moment on, his stay there turns into a struggle for survival; To find a way out, Roberto must travel back in time and face the monstrous creatures that are on his trail.
In Fobia St Dinfna Hotel we are watching from the first person perspective FPP. Exploring the hotel, we must be constantly on the lookout, because dangerous creatures live here that can tear the main character to pieces. Roberto can defend himself from danger with a pistol, and in an emergency, he has no choice but to run. Puzzles play an important role here, the solution of which requires not only looking into all corners when examining an object, but also using a camera. Watching the environment through her lens, we can see versions of the hotel from different time periods. We find useful items or clues that help us progress through the story.
Interestingly, puzzle solutions are chosen randomly. The game has a simple system for improving equipment by combining found items. Moreover, as we progress, production opens up new mechanics for us. Fobia St Dinfna Hotel has good graphics quality. Everything is designed in a realistic style, and the gloomy atmosphere is created here, in particular, by the gloomy interior design and poor lighting.
- Title: Fobia St Dinfna Hotel
- Genre: Indie
- Developer: Pulsatrix Studios
- Publisher: Maximum Games
- Release year: 2022
- Steam link
- Release Name: Fobia.St.Dinfna.Hotel-DOGE
- Game Version: Build 8905722 upd.29.06.2022
- Game Releaser: DOGE
- Size: 3.67 GB
- Available Languages: English, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish - Latin America, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Explore a Grand Hotel — The Unreal Engine brings terrifyingly realistic visuals to this first-person horror experience.
- Survive the Horrors — Scavenge for supplies while you run, hide, or fight the monsters that stalk the corridors.
- Unravel the Mystery — Worlds collide in a twisting narrative full of puzzles and conspiracies.
- Look to the past and the future — Interact with different timelines using an enigmatic camera that connects parallel realities to uncover the many secrets hidden in the walls of the hotel.
MINIMUM:OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-BIT Required)
Processor: Core i3 9100 or Ryzen 3 2300X
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or Radeon RX 6400 4GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 10 GB available space
Additional Notes: With these requirements, it is recommended that the game is played on Low quality settings.
OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-BIT Required)
Processor: Core i5 8600 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 580 8GB
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 10 GB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «DOGE» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game.
Download Fobia St Dinfna Hotel Build 8905722 upd.29.06.2022 - DOGE [ 3.67 GB ]
fobia_st_dinfna_hotel-doge.torrent (downloads: )How to download torrent games | Manual
Game Update History:
- Fobia St Dinfna Hotel → v1.0 Build 8905722 [ 29.6.2022 ]