Deep Sky Derelicts New Prospects Game Free Download TorrentDeep Sky Derelicts New Prospects brings new locations to the game, unique environmental conditions, new ways to explore the terrain, new exotic enemies, additional missions, a new character class — Miner, and much more. New class — Miner. Unique appearance, new tree of abilities and exclusive heavy ranged weapons. New mechanics for reconnaissance stealth, ambush or camping. New environmental conditions are dynamic gravity, ghost ship, radiation waves, quantum teleportation, blizzards and sandstorms.
New locations: ice and desert planets. Settlements protected areas belonging to different factions of 10 new enemies including variations of the Cobra and Skink. Dozens of exciting adventure missions on the surface of the planets and aboard derelicts. New equipment unique features, useful abilities. UI update updates, bug fixes.
- Title: Deep Sky Derelicts New Prospects
- Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
- Developer: Snowhound Games
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Release year: 2019
- Steam link
- Release Name: Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects-CODEX
- Game Version: v1.2.3
- Game Releaser: CODEX
- Size: 2.35 GB
- Available Languages: english, russian, french, german, spanish, polish, simplified chinese
About This Game
OverviewWhat's new in update 1.2.3 changelog:
- If the crew gets ambushed, retreating is not possible for two combat rounds.
- Fixed a map freeze caused by newly spawned enemies not being initialized correctly.
- Fixed a combat bug that could occur in some situations when either side had only one unit left.
- Fixed combat issues with Scrapper/Adaptive Tactics.
- Fixed combat bug with Miner/Overcharging Boost when refreshing the existing buff.
- Fixed The Power of Blood quest not continuing after retreating from spawned enemies.
- Fixed Predict Behaviour card text showing 2500% Evasion instead of 25%.
- Fixed habitation name not being displayed correctly in friendly habitation dialogue.
- Fixed a combat bug that could happen when playing a card manually after the crew member had already played a card while under confusion/fear on the same turn.
- Other small fixes and safety checks to various card and combat scripts.
Key FeaturesNew exploration mechanics:
- Stealth, Rush and Normal exploration stances now allow you to sneak past enemies or ambush them, or simply conserve energy and proceed as usual.
- Run a Focused Scan to reveal all objects and activity in a remote location.
- Field treatment helps restore wounded squaddies’ health and temporarily boost your card draw when away from home.
- Global conditions (derelict-wide): dynamic gravity, plague ship, radiation waves and more.
- New local conditions, including hazardous planetary conditions, such as blizzards and sandstorms.
- Other defining conditions such as Ghost Ship (derelicts full of stealthy, dangerous enemies), and Tourist Trap (more loot, more dead scavengers).
- Enemy groups respan on derelicts, including previously visited ships.
- New locations to visit apart from the derelicts: ice and desert planets.
- Settlements: confined, guarded areas that belong to various factions, such as scavenger colonies, pirate forts and scourge nests. These can all be interacted with in multiple ways, for example by taking contracts, trading or pillaging.
- New environmental combat actions that can be used in exchange for energy during fights, as an alternative to playing regular cards. Environmental actions can significantly increase your tactical options.
- 10 new enemies, including deadly new variations on the Cobra and Skink, as well as the brand-new Dreadwurm, Stone Shepherds and Myrmexes.
- New character class — the Miner. Custom look, ability tree and exclusive new heavy ranged weapon, the Blaster, plus extension mods and new cards!
- New equipment offering exciting new options for gearing up your scavengers, such as regenerating shield cores, as well as illustrious new mods to make them fully shine.
- A dozen compelling new missions to accomplish, on planet surfaces and inside derelicts.
- Left-side consumables menu on the scanner screen.
- New buttons for Normal and Focused Scans on the scanner screen.
- Stance selector button on the scanner screen.
- Easy-to-spot ship and room condition indicators on the scanner screen;
- Minor and major ship condition info on the star map screen.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bit only
Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: Yes
Additional Notes: Minimum system requirements will allow you to play the game in FullHD / 30 fps
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Download & install Update v1.2.1 / v1.2.2 / v1.2.3, in game folder.
6. Copy the contents of the folder «CODEX» in the folder with the game.
7. Start the game.
Download update only: Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects.Update.v1.2.3-CODEX [ 138.0 MB ]
Download update only: Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects.Update.v1.2.2-CODEX [ 137.8 MB ]
Download update only: Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects.Update.v1.2.1-CODEX [ 36.4 MB ]
Download update only: Deep.Sky.Derelicts.Update.v1.0.3-CODEX [ 16.60MB ]
Download update only: Deep.Sky.Derelicts.Update.v1.0.1-CODEX [ 159.58MB ]
Download Deep Sky Derelicts New Prospects v1.2.3 - CODEX [ 2.35 GB ]
deep_sky_derelicts_new_prospects-codex.torrent (downloads: )How to download torrent games | Manual
Game Update History:
- Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects v1.2.2 → v1.2.3 [ 14.06.2019 ]
- Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects v1.2.1 → v1.2.2 [ 06.06.2019 ]
- Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects v1.2 → v1.2.1 [ 31.05.2019 ]
- Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects-CODEX → Current version [ 31.05.2019 ]
This game has been updated 14-06-2019, 04:32 to the latest version v1.2.3.